• You cannot reply to this topic

In-cab Dynamic Brakes display error

#1 User is offline   Borislav 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: Dispatcher
  • Simulator:ORTS

Posted 14 October 2020 - 02:27 AM

Hello!

I had been absent for some time and when I recently returned, I noticed that in the current test version of ORTS the Dynamic Brakes indicator on the computer screen seems to be faulty. More precisely, the first frame of the animation (Set-Up) remains on all of the time, whether I am in Dynamic Braking or Throttling. I've tried several cabs and they all seem to have the same error. I have included a screenshot to show you what I mean. The last stable version (1.3.1) does not have this problem and all computer screen indicators work fine.

https://i.imgur.com/ODvbZOG.png[/img]

#2 User is offline   R H Steele 

• Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 14 October 2020 - 11:53 AM

Earlier this year I had trouble with this also, I believe you even sent me an email or PM about it, because I think it was in a Cabview you created --- which always worked fine. I had trouble documenting the problem accurately, and let it drop...perhaps you can track down what is going on.

Here's the earlier threads -- here and at TrainSim.com. If you need someone to test --- let me know. Gerry
DynNums Elvas

DynNums TrainSim

#3 User is offline   Borislav 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: Dispatcher
  • Simulator:ORTS

Posted 15 October 2020 - 02:02 AM

View PostR H Steele, on 14 October 2020 - 11:53 AM, said:

Earlier this year I had trouble with this also, I believe you even sent me an email or PM about it, because I think it was in a Cabview you created --- which always worked fine. I had trouble documenting the problem accurately, and let it drop...perhaps you can track down what is going on.

Here's the earlier threads -- here and at TrainSim.com. If you need someone to test --- let me know. Gerry
DynNums Elvas

DynNums TrainSim

To be completely honest, I do seem to suffer from poor memory and concentration. I will take a look at your threads and see if I can come up with a solution. If I do need testing, I will let you know.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users