Probleme mit OR Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   R H Steele 

• Executive Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:58 PM

markus_GE, on 16 April 2014 - 12:14 PM, said:

Well, or something like that. Probably, I´d better just shut up for today and let my eighteenth B-day be my 18th B-day :bigboss:

Cheers, Markus

:whistling::handsdown: Dude! May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. Clear track ahead.

#22 User is offline   markus_GE 

• Simulator:ORTS / MSTS

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:50 AM

:handsdown: :whistling: Gerry :)

True, now track´s back to clear again, ahead of me. Not sure, though, about what that was yesterday :bigboss:

Cheers, Markus

#23 Inactive_spoons66_*

• Group: Status: Passengers (Obsolete)

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:57 AM

Thanks for this thread even though my German is not the best when it come's to reading.
I was having the same issue's with Vizzart Pro trains Delux northen route with DB tracks included.
Random white screens & crashing.

but being new to open rails after getting bored with TS series & their poor qualty service I ended up moving first to Pro trains perfect 2 based on Trainz .

Since moving to Germany I had grown interested in the German rail network but TS as a few good but error filled routes , while the likes of Vizzart & German railways have tons.

At very good prices , a month or so ago I picked up the re-issued MSTS Vizzarts route inc MSTS as well.

Soon afterwards I was pointed in the direction of Open rails , and issues , so it taken me a few weeks to be pointed to this site.
After reading this thread with the help of Translate for the hard parts.

These tips for un-checking curve resistance & speed dependant . this worked for me so thanks all.

This post has been edited by spoons66: 18 April 2014 - 08:03 AM

#24 User is offline   R H Steele 

• Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:09 PM

spoons66, on 18 April 2014 - 07:57 AM, said:

Thanks for this thread even though my German is not the best when it come's to reading.
I was having the same issue's with Vizzart Pro trains Delux northen route with DB tracks included.
Random white screens & crashing.

but being new to open rails after getting bored with TS series & their poor qualty service I ended up moving first to Pro trains perfect 2 based on Trainz .

Since moving to Germany I had grown interested in the German rail network but TS as a few good but error filled routes , while the likes of Vizzart & German railways have tons.

At very good prices , a month or so ago I picked up the re-issued MSTS Vizzarts route inc MSTS as well.

Soon afterwards I was pointed in the direction of Open rails , and issues , so it taken me a few weeks to be pointed to this site.
After reading this thread with the help of Translate for the hard parts.

These tips for un-checking curve resistance & speed dependant . this worked for me so thanks all.

Glad we could be of help. There is work being done on this problem, I'm sure in the future that the curve options under simulation will be fully functional. The work takes time and research so be patient with the Open Rails Development Team.
You will find people very helpful here, lot's of knowledge about MSTS and Open Rails and tons of knowledge about railroading in general. I just tried using Google Translate and it does work very well. Enjoy Open Rails, it is a fine simulator.

#25 Inactive_spoons66_*

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:30 AM

So far I have be suprized at the quality of open rails, such hi standards for a free project are amazing.

I am glad I was shown this program it as allowed me to run ad-dons that are not out for much newer Train programs,

Or maybe never will be, it also allows me a much cheaper sim option buying & running all these now budget Vizzart & German rails route's
I do plan on buying more in the future.

I like the fact they are well stocked with Trains & rolling stock, far better value for money than TS2014's under stocked DLC.

I am glad to be here , are their any parts of the forums I should look at about setting up open rails ?

Ho the super elevations looks odd when used with DB-tracks like there is a double rail, I take this is a track width issue, but I have no idea what the correct width is with the German rail network or the the DB rails ad-dons.

#26 User is offline   markus_GE 

• Simulator:ORTS / MSTS

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:03 AM

spoons66, on 19 April 2014 - 06:30 AM, said:

[...]
Ho the super elevations looks odd when used with DB-tracks like there is a double rail, I take this is a track width issue, but I have no idea what the correct width is with the German rail network or the the DB rails ad-dons.

Try 1435 mm. Considered standard gauge (= track width) almost everywhere in the world (I know, some Coloradoans will say, that ain´t right :cool3:)

Cheers, Markus

#27 Inactive_spoons66_*

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:28 AM

Looks ok now with latest build , think the lighting make it look odd , super elevations works fine thanks.

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users