DRGW Green River Ace in the hole (UP) Activity Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   R H Steele 

• Executive Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:03 PM

View Posttimothyskinner, on 14 February 2014 - 05:51 PM, said:

There is a second alternative, Steve Davis has produced a Switchlist Generator allowing changes in switches and signals during an activity.

Timothy are you referring to the Activity Generator Main (with it's close app ActivityMaster)? I thought the Activity Generator only allowed for Global Route Modifications to all switches and signals, either by conversion to original state or by making everything permissive. Is is possible to target specific switches and signals within a specific activity?

#12 User is offline   timothyskinner 

• Conductor
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:msts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:58 AM

View PostR H Steele, on 14 February 2014 - 07:03 PM, said:

Timothy are you referring to the Activity Generator Main (with it's close app ActivityMaster)? I thought the Activity Generator only allowed for Global Route Modifications to all switches and signals, either by conversion to original state or by making everything permissive. Is is possible to target specific switches and signals within a specific activity?

Hi Gerry - No, not the same but related. In MSTS using SwitchListGenerator you can opt for permissive then just change a single switch or signal, go past the obstruction, get back on path and complete the activity. This is rather like using Shift+M in OpR. I think Steve Davis calls it "SLG Classic" nowadays.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users