Last Updated
20 April 2023 - 07:29 PM
File Size
626.75K (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
The Bridgton & Saco River is a 20-mile-long, 2-Foot Narrow Gauge Railroad, that served the businesses and residents of Cumberland County in southern Maine from 1883 to 1940. It interchanged with the Maine Central Railroad in the town of Hiram and ran east and north along Sebago Lake and Long Lake to the towns of Bridgton and Harrison.
The Bridgton & Saco River Railroad for ORTS was originally built by Christian Schroeder, following the release of his 2-Foot-Gauge “Monson Railroad”. When life responsibilities took up most of his Train Simming time, he “gifted” the B&SR Route to me to finish and release. As additional information, maps, and photos were discovered, I have modified the Route to try to match the best data that is available. The locomotives and rolling stock were built from the published drawings and photos. Passenger Activities are based on actual 1924 train schedules. Freight operations are a “best guess” by me, and Beta Tester Herb Kelsey based on the need to fit Southbound and Northbound Freights into the passenger train schedule.

Download and unzip the “B&SR-v1 Installation & Documentation 2” file, follow the Installation instructions contained therein, read the Documentation and operate on the B&SR Railroad as you are transported back 100 years to “downeast” Maine in the 1920s.

Updated 1/10/23 to provide NEW SendSpace Download Links

For any questions or feedback, contact “Sandy River Tom” via a PM at Elvas Tower.

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

19 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
19 guests, 0 Anonymous Users