Last Updated
26 June 2010 - 02:00 AM
File Size
2.97MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
This file contains three TSM .dst source files, being a freight animation file, a new complete shape file and a new testing file which was to have 3D carsides. There are also .bmp and .tga texture source files. Anyone familiar with TSM will have no problem working out how these files work.

Please feel free to use them any way you like, and please read the readme for further information. They are pretty complicated shapes and are fairly poly-intensive. Because of this, you'll need to run them through Polymaster2 to resolve the stabiity issues that bigger .s files have in the sim.

If you are going to upload files converted from these, I'd only ask that you let me know first. I have textures for other colour schemes as listed in the readme, and I can upload these if there is interest. I'm also contactable if you have any questions.

Some of the parts and textures are courtesy of Tim Muir, and I thank Tim for being a top bloke and a true friend.

Original File Name = BirneyTSMfiles.zip

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: CG Sunset Bungalow Court Part 1
In Category: Buildings
Screenshot

File Name: Metric Converter
In Category: Computer Utilities

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

21 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
20 guests, 0 Anonymous Users