• Group: Status: Active Member

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:54 PM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=1035
File Name: TSM source files for a Birney Safety Car
File Submitter: jollygreenslugg
File Submitted: 25 Jun 2010
File Updated: 26 Jun 2010
File Category: 3D Modeling Utilites and Source Files

This file contains three TSM .dst source files, being a freight animation file, a new complete shape file and a new testing file which was to have 3D carsides. There are also .bmp and .tga texture source files. Anyone familiar with TSM will have no problem working out how these files work.

Please feel free to use them any way you like, and please read the readme for further information. They are pretty complicated shapes and are fairly poly-intensive. Because of this, you'll need to run them through Polymaster2 to resolve the stabiity issues that bigger .s files have in the sim.

If you are going to upload files converted from these, I'd only ask that you let me know first. I have textures for other colour schemes as listed in the readme, and I can upload these if there is interest. I'm also contactable if you have any questions.

Some of the parts and textures are courtesy of Tim Muir, and I thank Tim for being a top bloke and a true friend.

Original File Name = BirneyTSMfiles.zip

Click here to download this file

#2 User is offline   captain_bazza 

• Chairman, Board of Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:MSTS & OR

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:23 PM

Those cars operated here, in my town, where the world's southernmost tramway system was situated. Unfortunately, by the time we arrived here in the mid fifties, the tramway had been closed and the lines removed for a couple of years. The sole remaining tramcar (Birney?) was sad lost in a fire at a preserved railway site in another town, perhaps over thirty years ago.

Cheers Bazza

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users