Ultimate GP9 Sound Set - By Steven West & Derek Miller 2014 What It Is: A highly audio detailed and realistically mixed prime example of the basic GP9 engine used through North America and other parts of the world to this day. Utilizing, re-editing and/or enhancing previous audio by Anthony Woods, Carlo Santucci, Ron Furto and myself. These sounds can be used in a single engine file, or a uniquely made Common.SND folder and aliased. Installation: A good working knowledge of MSTS Eng and Sound Folders is essential! GP9cab/eng.SMS - for newer/Class 1 engine use. OldGP9cab/eng.SMS for older/branchline engine use. Installation of MILW_Electrics in Common.SND is also required - For single engine use. Copy and paste GP9Sound folder contents to your desired engine file. (Delete any existing Sound folder beforehand, or add new contents to it) Edit ENG sound lines to point to GP9eng.sms and GP9cab.sms respectively. - For multiple use via alias. Put GP9Sound folder into Trainset/Common.SND Edit desired ENG files sound lines to reflect ( "..\\..\\COMMON.SND\\GP9Sound\\GP9eng.sms" ) for external engine.* ( "..\\..\\COMMON.SND\\GP9Sound\\GP9cab.sms" ) for internal cab.* * - If wishing to use older style sounds, signify 'OldGP9xxx' in these lines. I find this adds to multiple unit GP9 lash ups. IE; A even numbered unit ala #122 using GP9eng/cab.sms, while a odd numbered unit ala #123 would use OldGP9eng/cab.sms I accept no responsibilty for user damage or loss in the event of installing and/or modifying the contents in any way. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! These sounds maybe freely used in personal goods and/or included with any appropriate freeware model contributions only. Please credit the aforementioned names herein if doing a public release of models. If anything within is in error or missing, please notify me at dungeonstudio@gmail.com My thanks to Anthony Woods, Ron Furto, and Carlo Santucci for their great audio contributions. And my utmost thanks to Derek Miller for his wisdom and work that always makes a good idea come out better. Enjoy! Steve