http://www.elvastowe...reenshot&id=778
File Name: 1940's Bekins Moving Van Set Version 1.0
File Submitter: timmuir
File Submitted: 19 Aug 2009
File Updated: 31 Dec 2010
File Category: Vehicles

1940's Bekins Moving Van Set Version 1.0
9 Shapes
Original model Whites by Frank Musick and Tim Muir, Autocar by Tim Muir.
Original textures by Niko Moritz, used by permission and modified by Frank Musick and Tim Muir.

These are models originally made by Frank Musick using Niko Moritz's excellent textures modified by me for a forthcoming variety of different vehicles. These Bekins rigs are the second release of my versions of Frank Musick's White WH-4 model in 2 truck-trailer combos, a single tractor along with two versions of the 22-ft skirted trailers in grounded and "in transit" modes. I'm also throwing in an Autocar cab-over-engine moving van. The model AUTOCAR_VAN_BEKINS_CS.s is for use with car spawners and is a low poly version of AUTOCAR_VAN_BEKINS.s, which has a few extra details (and turned North) for those interested in those things.

Again, credit must go to Niko Moritz for the original art, a first class illustrator and modeler. He was kind enough to grant his permission for the use of his textures on the basic model. I modified the original artwork expanding upon it to create the various graphic representations for the many rigs coming in future releases. I deeply appreciate Mr. Moritz's generosity.

Tim Muir
August 18, 2009
Railroad Earth

Original File Name = Bekins_Rigs.zip

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users