File Submitted: 11 Jul 2009
File Updated: 31 Dec 2010
File Category: Vehicles

1940 White WH-4 Tractor Set Version 1.0
MSTS Scenery Object
July 10th, 2009
Original model by Frank Musick
Original textures by Niko Moritz, used by permission

This model is the first attempt at creating low-poly alternatives to my previous series of MSTS truck models. The poly count on this example is about half of the previous White WA14 tractor, somewhere around 1650. The count on the previous model was about 3000! It was going to be lower, but I added a few more details at the suggestion of Tim Muir. We think the extra 600 or so polys are worth the results.

There are three models in this set. One has the front wheels turned left, while another has the front wheels turned right. There is also a version with the wheels straight. I thought they might look more realistic turning corners, or even when parked. All three models share the same texture.

I cannot take credit for the textures. I haven't been able to come anywhere close to the quality of the rendering used to skin this model. That credit must go to Niko Moritz, a first class illustrator and modeler. He was kind enough to grant his permission for the use of his artistry to texture this model. Hopefully I was able to translate his creation to an MSTS texture without botching the job.

Original File Name = 1940WhiteWH4.zip

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users