• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bazza's D&RGW K27 #450 and tender Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#11 User is offline   Grandeguy 

• Hostler
  • Group: Status: Active Member

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:17 AM

Ok, How do you convert to jpg. Isn't it as simple as changing the text from pcf to jpg? I did read the posting you are talking about and I don't see where it clearly shows how to convert these files. If it does I guess I am truly computer illiterate.

#12 User is offline   Chile Bill 

• 1946-2011 R.I.P.
  • Group: Status: R.I.P. or just Retired

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:24 PM

View PostGrandeguy, on Sep 3 2009, 03:17 PM, said:

Ok, How do you convert to jpg. Isn't it as simple as changing the text from pcf to jpg? I did read the posting you are talking about and I don't see where it clearly shows how to convert these files. If it does I guess I am truly computer illiterate.

Here is a FREE/ simple solution for you. Go here and download IrfanView and install it. Set IrfanView as your default image application by setting all graphic files to be associated with it during the installation.

Then go here and download the IrfanView plugin pack and install it. You need this to convert images from one format to another.

Open your scrgrbxx.pcx with Ifranview and use the Save As from the File menu. If you have multiple images that you want to convert, use the Batch File Convert/Rename from the File menue or just open Irfanview and hit the B key on your keyboard to open the Batch File Convert dialog.

Enjoy;

#13 User is offline   Grandeguy 

• Hostler
  • Group: Status: Active Member

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:00 AM

I downloaded the converter but, I gotta play with some tomorrow. It is 5a.m. here. Maybe I can get it on here tomorrow. I am too tired now.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users