• You cannot reply to this topic

TimeTable Mode Detach Attach Commands

#1 User is offline   देव 

• Hostler
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:msts

Posted 28 March 2024 - 10:37 PM

Attached Image: Clipboard Image (1).jpg

As seen in the Image, After moving the train to siding stable position, I wanna make its leading loco disappear, how can this be achieved? I tried detaching the loco from the train, but the loco is still placed very near to the rakes of the train, I get it that the detach action may have been performed, but how can I move the loco or make it disappear after that particular train have been terminated and bought to the stable siding position. Please Explain in detail with example.

#2 User is offline   joe_star 

• Fireman
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 31 March 2024 - 05:19 AM

View Postदेव, on 28 March 2024 - 10:37 PM, said:

Attachment Clipboard Image (1).jpg

As seen in the Image, After moving the train to siding stable position, I wanna make its leading loco disappear, how can this be achieved? I tried detaching the loco from the train, but the loco is still placed very near to the rakes of the train, I get it that the detach action may have been performed, but how can I move the loco or make it disappear after that particular train have been terminated and bought to the stable siding position. Please Explain in detail with example.

In real life the loco would detach and move to a shed I assume.

In either case you will have to detach the leading locomotive and declare it as a new train, either to move it to a shed (via an appropriate path) where it then becomes static, or simplly create a short dummy path from where it stops to a short distance away and then do not specify any dispose command for it

#3 User is offline   joe_star 

• Fireman
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 31 March 2024 - 06:08 AM

You can try the dispose commands below

Dispose command of original train
$detach /leadingpower /forms=Loco Only $static

You then need to specify a second train named as the "forms" train, in this case I have named it "Loco Only". You need to specify a dummy path for this train that needs to go over 1 point (otherwise the loco wont move and just sits there). If you want it to just "disappear" then leave the #dispose command blank like I have done above, or you could move it to a holding siding and leave it as static (or use it for another service)

https://youtu.be/o2uS0JBPDeM

#4 User is offline   देव 

• Hostler
  • Simulator:msts

Posted 31 March 2024 - 08:30 AM

View Postjoe_star, on 31 March 2024 - 06:08 AM, said:

You can try the dispose commands below

Dispose command of original train
$detach /leadingpower /forms=Loco Only $static

You then need to specify a second train named as the "forms" train, in this case I have named it "Loco Only". You need to specify a dummy path for this train that needs to go over 1 point (otherwise the loco wont move and just sits there). If you want it to just "disappear" then leave the #dispose command blank like I have done above, or you could move it to a holding siding and leave it as static (or use it for another service)

https://youtu.be/o2uS0JBPDeM

Thanks.. For Clarification.. I'll give it a try.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users