Elvas Tower: Throttle, Brake and CombinedControl levers like "while pressed" type or something like that - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Throttle, Brake and CombinedControl levers like "while pressed" type or something like that Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MiniFraterno 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: New Hire
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 04 October 2023 - 03:26 PM

Hi! I'm doing a Cab3D for a DMU of Argentina, and I found a inconvenient at the moment of animate the cab and configurate the CVF.

I want to try animate the CP_HANDLE in such a way when up the control up the throttle percentage, and when I move the control at middle this percentage stay. The same in reverse, control down percentage down, control at middle percentage stay.
This inconvenient made me remember other possible application, what is on a typical spanish locomotive brake. This consists in a lever it works as mentioned.

It ocurred to me to use the "SPRUNG" and the "WHILE PRESSED" type of CabView Controls in the CVF, and animate the CP_HANDLE with 3 frames (down-middle-up), but this not work.

Does exists way for did this type of control and animation?

Thanks!

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: Alerce.jpg

#2 User is offline   Weter 

• Member, Board of Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:ORTS

Posted 04 October 2023 - 03:34 PM

Hola, Joaquín.
So far, I didn't see that, though, try to ask Vapor3d (3-d cabs master from Spain).
Also, future possibilities were discussed (search for "arrangement motors" and "tap controls")
Good luck!

#3 User is offline   VAPOR3D 

• Conductor
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 05 October 2023 - 03:07 PM

Hello!

Thank you Weter.

Hola ¿Joaquin? Unfortunately at the moment I don't know if it would be possible to do that. In principle I would say it's not possible, not for the brake either, but I wouldn't say that no one has managed to recreate it either. Anyway, with the usual operation for now it would be enough.

Cheer up and good luck with your cockpit, it's promising!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users