• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Second service timetable start delayed Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   jugondavidlisto 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: Switchman
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 28 August 2023 - 02:16 AM

I am creating a timetable with a single train that goes between 2 stations. The first service works correctly and loads the route, but if I select the following services it keeps loading until it jumps a midnight error, observing the log it says that the train that I have selected is going to leave with delay being impossible to play, as if it was already loaded when between them they start with the forms.

I have tried to create a timetable group to be a static observer to verify the functionality of the timetable and I see that it is working without any error.

In the stable version this doesn't happen and it runs without any problem, it only happens in the unstable version and in the last versions of new year.

The log belongs to the second service of the timetable, as there are about 16 services scheduled for the same train, all of them round trip.

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   cesarbl 

• Conductor
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 28 August 2023 - 03:33 AM

The signal scripts used in that route weren't tested in timetable mode, and in particular there are some Multiplayer-oriented features that make it incompatible with timetable mode. This is being worked on, and will be fixed in future releases of the route.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users