• You cannot reply to this topic

Node : Max Distance on track monitor Error with AI train Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Coolhand101 

• Foreman Of Engines
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 30 October 2022 - 04:51 PM

Hi

I'm having a problem with certain AI trains at certain areas. The OR log reports no errors.

So, AI train is calling to stop at a station with a level crossing in front and with a green 2-aspect signal. When the station departure time is reached, as soon as( under a second )the AI train starts to move off, the signal reverts from green to red, which causes the AI train not to move from the station. The Track monitor then changes to displaying "Node:Max Distance". On the Dispatcher information HUD, the AI train is alternating between "BRK" to "STP" continuously under the AI mode column.

AI trains which do no stop at this station are unaffected. I have also seen this happen on the player train when autopilot is in use.

The only way to get the AI train to move off is to jump from player train to AI train, enter manual mode( Control+M ) then back to Auto mode. The signal then clears again to green and the AI train can move off.

By this time, the timetable is completely messed up with other AI trains queuing behind the AI train with this error.

Another thing, this error appears to happen 95% of the time at this location and I have seen it happen just once at another location, when the player train was under autopilot.

Normally, I can fix most errors, but this one as got me stuck as it can appear randomly and the OR log is reporting no errors.

Any ideas?

Thanks

#2 User is offline   Coolhand101 

• Foreman Of Engines
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 12 November 2022 - 10:24 AM

Has anyone seen or experience anything similar to the above? Just to recap, the OR log reports no errors!

Thanks

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users