Elvas Tower: Information: Signal 5733 ; TC : 10056 ; NextTC : -1 ; TN : 7358 - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Information: Signal 5733 ; TC : 10056 ; NextTC : -1 ; TN : 7358 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Coolhand101 

• Foreman Of Engines
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 13 October 2022 - 12:52 PM

Recently in my log on a certain route, I have been getting :-

Information: Signal 5733 ; TC : 10056 ; NextTC : -1 ; TN : 7358

I remember reading about this some time ago, but cannot remember what this means and a possible fix?

Any ideas?

Thanks

#2 User is offline   roeter 

• Vice President
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 17 October 2022 - 12:28 AM

There are two situations for which this warning can be generated :
  • There is a 'NORMAL' signal at the very end of a track section. In this situation, the signal position must be exactly the same as the end-of-track position.
  • There are two 'NORMAL' signals at exactly the same position. This can sometimes happen if, accidentely, two signals are placed in the editor when only one was intended.
    This is the most likely situation.

Note that the warning will only be generated if the signals are of type 'NORMAL', the warning is not generated for other signal types.
Using the signal ident or track section (TN) ident, you can search in the .tdb file for the position where this situation occurs and check the signals in that area.

Regards,
Rob Roeterdink

#3 User is offline   Coolhand101 

• Foreman Of Engines
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 17 October 2022 - 02:14 PM

roeter, on 17 October 2022 - 12:28 AM, said:

There are two situations for which this warning can be generated :
  • There is a 'NORMAL' signal at the very end of a track section. In this situation, the signal position must be exactly the same as the end-of-track position.
  • There are two 'NORMAL' signals at exactly the same position. This can sometimes happen if, accidentely, two signals are placed in the editor when only one was intended.
    This is the most likely situation.

Note that the warning will only be generated if the signals are of type 'NORMAL', the warning is not generated for other signal types.
Using the signal ident or track section (TN) ident, you can search in the .tdb file for the position where this situation occurs and check the signals in that area.

Regards,
Rob Roeterdink

Hi Rob

Signal 5733 does not appear to exists anywhere. But I have located the track node which, is quite long. I will double check all the signals on this track!

Thanks

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users