• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Seneca Oil Co. Tank Car (PRR) V1.0) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Frank Musick 

• Conductor
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:OR MSTS

Posted 06 October 2022 - 04:01 PM

File Name: Seneca Oil Co. Tank Car (PRR) V1.0)
File Submitter: Frank Musick
File Submitted: 06 Oct 2022
File Category: Standard Gauge Tankcar models (Open Rails only)

PRR Seneca Oil Co. Tank Car Version 1.0 October 6th, 2022
Frank Musick

WARNING: OpenRails ONLY!!! Pretty sure it won't work in MSTS.

OpenRails model of a tank car which may be from the Civil War era. It appeared in a photograph of the ferry dock at Havre de Grace MD in one of my books on that period. Lots of guess work and "kitbashing" with other Open Rails models I've created. I've assumed it was a PRR car based on the Pennsylvania location of the Seneca Oil Co, although it's quite possible Seneca had their own tank car fleet.

Performance characteristics are generic. Not sure what the source was. I used the same file as a basis for all the freight equipment in this series. Sound files used are generic.

The model is high poly and may cause framerate issues. I haven't had any issues, as long as I remember to shut down all the other apps I use to create these things.

Installation Procedure:

Unzip SenecaTankCar.7z into the OpenRails Trains\Trainset directory. It should appear as Seneca 102 in the editor equipment list.

This content may be redistributed for non-commercial purposes only. The assets (including all library, musical, cinematographic and artistic works found in the sound, music, video and data files) contained in this archive remain the property of the original authors.

I thinks that's about it.
Regards,
Frank Musick

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users