• You cannot reply to this topic

Activity - Dark Route - AI - wait for meet ? Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   scottb613 

• Vice President
  • Group: Status: First Class
  • Simulator:ORTS

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:53 AM

Hi Paul,

Thanks - OBTW - truly enjoying your CT River... Seems the newer mono version of ORTS gives me great performance even in the densely populated areas...

Hi Vince,

Thanks...

Hi Carlos,

Thanks as well - let me regroup and try this again - I have a few different versions of ORTS still on my machine - perhaps I fudged something...

Regards,
Scott

#12 User is offline   Hannes44 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:54 AM

For me the problem that train meetings and passings don't work in "dark routes" with OR in timetable mode exists from the beginning of my tests more than a year ago with all experimental versions I tested sofar. THe only "progress" I could achieve was that the AI trains don't stop outside the meeting station any more, but they enter the first half of their track in the station and come to a final stop there. When they meet with an AI train both stop on their respective tracks and nothing moves any more and the station is congested for the following traffic from the timetable. If with luck (depending from the timetable) the first train to meet the AI train is the player train, then the AI train waits in its halfway position until the player train has entered the station fully, then the AI train pulls forward into the station too, to its correct arrival and departure point. This is the situation when (quite unrealistically) traffic at least is not stopped, and the journey of the player train can continue without obstacle.
If the station is congested it is still possible to drive through the trains forming the congestion, but I don't like that, so I mostly quit.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users