• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

high resolution animations in 2D cabs Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   superheatedsteam 

• Engineer
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member

Posted 18 October 2015 - 02:51 AM

Many thanks for your reply Lindsay. I ended up getting it to work via trail and error as you suggested. Also thanks for the heads up about using floats for the position statements, I didn't find any reference to that in the manual or the forum posts at this site.

I concur about joining posts and making it a sticky. A one stop location for 2D cab information would help others and provide a central source of information that is not covered in the manual. The same should be done for the 3D cab posts.

Cheers,

Marek.

#12 User is offline   Lindsayts 

• Superintendant
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 18 October 2015 - 02:27 PM

View Postsuperheatedsteam, on 18 October 2015 - 02:51 AM, said:

Many thanks for your reply Lindsay. I ended up getting it to work via trail and error as you suggested. Also thanks for the heads up about using floats for the position statements, I didn't find any reference to that in the manual or the forum posts at this site.

I concur about joining posts and making it a sticky. A one stop location for 2D cab information would help others and provide a central source of information that is not covered in the manual. The same should be done for the 3D cab posts.

Cheers,

Marek.

I believe it would be worthwhile as you figure out how to do it, post some small hints in the thread for others. Its sort of become second nature to me and I have some difficulty understanding what new users would wish to know. I still find getting the needles for rotary gauges centred properly something of a problem, largely because of the odd way MSTS and therefore of course OR does the needle addressing.

For this I use a real simple route that will load quick so it makes the trial and error work easier.

All this may seem a pain BUT it is well worth it. My opinion only of course and I AM biased.

Lindsay

#13 User is offline   E402B_64 

• Apprentice
  • Pip
  • Group: Status: Fired
  • Simulator:open rails

Posted 15 January 2022 - 02:13 PM

Attached Image: e403_front.jpgCOME SI FA A FARE UNA CABVIEW PER MSTS SENZA EDITOR DI MSTS? LE 2 LAMPADINE DELLE PORTE GIALLE IN MSTS EDITOR NON VENGONO RICONOSCIUTE COME FARE PER METTERLE NEL FILE CVF? GRAZIE

This post has been edited by E402B_64: 15 January 2022 - 02:19 PM

#14 User is offline   Csantucci 

• Member, Board of Directors
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 16 January 2022 - 12:48 AM

Se desideri una risposta devi usare l'inglese, anche solo col traduttore di Google, come fanno altri nel forum. E non è buona norma scrivere in maiuscolo.

If you desire to get an answer you must write in English, be it also only with Google Translator, as others do here in the forum. And it is not a good habit to write in capital letters.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users