• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Odometer On Screen in Saved Games Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   thowengines 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: Inactive
  • Simulator:MSTS, OR

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:56 PM

Since X2940 I have been stuck with the odometer appearing in a black box mid-screen when I resume a saved game in Timetable mode. I have never set it to be displayed in the previous running prior to saving, or in the restored game, using Ctrl+Z or any other key stroke. I can not get rid of it. It just continues to count up to extreme numbers. My understanding was that when the odometer was removed from the F4 hud it was replaced by an optional display, but this is certainly not optional when recommencing a saved game in Timetable mode. It's there and it won't go away! Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have tried numerous builds since X2940 and they all appear to have the problem. In testing this, the saved game and the resumption have always been in the same build as each other of course.

#2 User is offline   markus_GE 

• Executive Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:ORTS / MSTS

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:47 AM

Probably related to another issue I have been seeing randomly throughout the last month or so - sometimes, when loading a saved game, the black message bar that appeared when I saved the game ("<time>: game saved as blablabla", or along this line) is showing and doesn´t go away, until I e.g. save a screenshot. A new message line then appears and when it fades away, it usually take the other one with it.

IDK when it started. I have not been simming between about NOV last year and early MAR this year, so it can have been introduced anywhere in-between there. Also, I´m not sure if I hadn´t reported it before last NOV?

Cheers, Markus

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users