• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Siskiyou Route Web Site Online Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   dmrick44 

• Hostler
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:MSTS & OR

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:54 AM

Well, it's been a long time coming, but Siskurail.com is up and running... kind of.

I've mentioned how I've had to learn a lot of new things since starting this project, and now Web Design using Dreamweaver is one more thing to add to the list.

Some of the pages created are... Register; LogIn; ForgotPassword; About; LogOut; and UserUpdate.

The "About" page will be replaced with a more extensive page available to members. The one that's there now is just so anyone happening by can get an idea of what the web site is about.

I haven't had time to test the site in all browsers, so let me know if you find things displayed wrong. (I use Mozilla)

Getting the site to where it currently is means that even though there's not much to see, you can get registered so that when things first become available, you'll receive an email saying so.

It's still going to take a bit more time to create a few more activities before I can release the Beta version. And of course I have to write documentation on how to use the documentation...

Believe me when I say, "I'm doing things as fast as possible."

Let me know what you think.

Dale

#2 User is offline   Kazareh 

• Conductor
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:09 AM

dmrick44, on 10 March 2015 - 07:54 AM, said:

Well, it's been a long time coming, but Siskurail.com is up and running... kind of.

I've mentioned how I've had to learn a lot of new things since starting this project, and now Web Design using Dreamweaver is one more thing to add to the list.

Some of the pages created are... Register; LogIn; ForgotPassword; About; LogOut; and UserUpdate.

The "About" page will be replaced with a more extensive page available to members. The one that's there now is just so anyone happening by can get an idea of what the web site is about.

I haven't had time to test the site in all browsers, so let me know if you find things displayed wrong. (I use Mozilla)

Getting the site to where it currently is means that even though there's not much to see, you can get registered so that when things first become available, you'll receive an email saying so.

It's still going to take a bit more time to create a few more activities before I can release the Beta version. And of course I have to write documentation on how to use the documentation...

Believe me when I say, "I'm doing things as fast as possible."

Let me know what you think.

Dale

Everything looks good here on Chrome.

#3 User is offline   markus_GE 

• Executive Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:ORTS / MSTS

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:05 AM

Seems fine here with Palemoon (didn´t expect anything else, since Palemoon is a Firefox derivative). ;)

Cheers, Markus

#4 User is offline   Slim Rail Mike 

• Conductor
  • Group: Status: First Class
  • Simulator:MSTS-OR

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:49 PM

Logged on with FireFox. A little content, screen shots - photos even. would be nice.
Micheal

#5 User is offline   dmrick44 

• Hostler
  • Simulator:MSTS & OR

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:45 AM

About the content...

Getting in the door is meant to be simple and plain... Once you get inside you'll find the razzle-dazzle.

The content is being created... but there's a lot involved in getting it ready and setup.

Dale

#6 User is offline   uli 

• Hostler
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:25 AM

I registered with IE 10 and was able to log in with IE and Firefox 31.5.0. Looking forward to what is going to come!

Uli

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users