• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Crash in Timetable Mode in X2675 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   RustyXL 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: Switchman
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:56 PM

I downloaded X2675 to try the new OR_NoSpeedReduction signal function. When I was testing out the sigcfg file I edited using a timetable, I noticed that the game kept crashing after a few minutes of in game time with an error. Thinking I might have not edited the sigcfg correctly I tried the timetable using a different OR specific sigcfg and the original MSTS one and they both caused the same error. The timetable was working fine in X2579. Any idea what might be causing this problem?

This is the error I got:
Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ORTS.SignalObject.this_sig_noSpeedReduction(MstsSignalFunction fn_type) in c:\Users\James\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Signals\Signals.cs:line 7778
   at ORTS.AITrain.CheckSignalObjects() in c:\Users\James\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails\workspace\Source\RunActivity\AI\AITrain.cs:line 1292
   at ORTS.AITrain.AIUpdate(Single elapsedClockSeconds, Double clockTime, Boolean preUpdate) in c:\Users\James\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails\workspace\Source\RunActivity\AI\AITrain.cs:line 766
   at ORTS.AI.AIUpdate(Single elapsedClockSeconds, Boolean preUpdate) in c:\Users\James\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails\workspace\Source\RunActivity\AI\AI.cs:line 359
   at ORTS.Simulator.Update(Single elapsedClockSeconds) in c:\Users\James\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Simulator\Simulator.cs:line 466
   at ORTS.Viewer3D.Viewer.Update(RenderFrame frame, Single elapsedRealTime) in c:\Users\James\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Viewer.cs:line 530
   at ORTS.Processes.GameStateViewer3D.Update(RenderFrame frame, Double totalRealSeconds) in c:\Users\James\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Processes\GameStateViewer3D.cs:line 122
   at ORTS.Processes.UpdaterProcess.Update() in c:\Users\James\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Processes\UpdaterProcess.cs:line 128
   at ORTS.Processes.UpdaterProcess.DoUpdate() in c:\Users\James\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Processes\UpdaterProcess.cs:line 108
   at ORTS.Processes.UpdaterProcess.UpdaterThread() in c:\Users\James\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Processes\UpdaterProcess.cs:line 74
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Attached File  OpenRailsLog1204.zip (3.43K)
Number of downloads: 154

#2 User is offline   roeter 

• Vice President
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:49 AM

:sign_sorry: sorry about that - corrected in version X2684.

Regards,
Rob Roeterdink

#3 User is offline   RustyXL 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: Switchman
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 05 December 2014 - 01:15 PM

Hi Rob, thanks for the fix, everything seems to be working fine in both explore and timetable mode now.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users