• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

x2474 start speed Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   delay 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Inactive
  • Simulator:Open Rails with MSTS

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:28 AM

Hello, I have problem, in open Raile not supported the initial speed of the train? I activity where I train initial velocity 40 km / h but after switching standstill. I think that this problem does Traffic problem with having designed some initial velocity.

I still have a problem with Consist Open rail can not see them, or can not read.
Later arrives on Train simulator screen editor and tools and from the open rails play. I have to go to work

#2 User is offline   markus_GE 

• Executive Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:ORTS / MSTS

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:21 AM

Have got all locomotives / wagons installed that the consist / consists refer to? If not, that might be the problem.

Otherwise, it would be a great help in figuring out the problem if you could attach to a post here the consist file and the Open Rails log file of a session in which you tried to run said consist. (Put them in a ZIP compressed folder and upload this folder, as otherwise you will get problems with the forum software not allowing you to upload certain file types).

Regarding starting speed, in normal "ORTS mode" it is not (yet) supported. But, there is an "enhanced compatibility mode" that should allow for trains starting in motion already (you need to select this mode in the options menu, in tab "experimental").

Cheers, Markus

#3 User is offline   charland 

• Vice President
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:MSTS/OR

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:49 AM

Hi,

From what I've been told, no, Open Rails does not support starting activities with the player train in motion. I have several activities in different routes where the activity in MSTS will start with the player train in motion but in OR they all start with the train stopped.

Paul :-)

#4 User is offline   atsf37l 

• Executive Vice President
  • Group: Status: First Class
  • Simulator:ORTS

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:13 PM

This might not be a bad thing Paul. I have a couple like that as well and I have been rudely awakened when returning from a 'save' only to find my loco, which I parked on a dead-end spur, suddenly streaking toward the buffer at 40 MPH! :rotfl: :oldstry:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users