• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

drivers for raildriver win7 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   th1961 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: Inactive
  • Simulator:msts and or

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

Where can I get the drivers needed for windows7 to run openrails with raildriver? Initially thought they were available with MSTS so we downloaded and installed it. Then went back to raildriver to install and calibrate but the choices did not include openrails and the MSTS choice was Xp only. I installed for Railworks 3 and went through the calibrations but no luck. Where am I going wrong? Thanks

#2 User is offline   BillC 

• Conductor
  • Group: Private - Open Rails Developer

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:28 PM

View Postth1961, on 10 August 2014 - 04:38 PM, said:

Where can I get the drivers needed for windows7 to run openrails with raildriver? Initially thought they were available with MSTS so we downloaded and installed it. Then went back to raildriver to install and calibrate but the choices did not include openrails and the MSTS choice was Xp only. I installed for Railworks 3 and went through the calibrations but no luck. Where am I going wrong? Thanks

Have a look at this link #13. From your post it is not clear to me weather you are having problems with the driver for calibration or running OR. If the latter remove any calibration file from where you have MSTS installed, you should be able to run RD, using the internal calibration file. The method outlined in the link worked for Windows 7 32 bit, installed outside the "c:/Program Files" . It would be helpful to know which version of OR you are running and weather Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit, and where MSTS is installed ?

Bill

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users