Elvas Tower: PRR East Reg - sys null reference exception - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PRR East Reg - sys null reference exception little help interpreting the log Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   R H Steele 

• Executive Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:06 PM

ORX2378 >>> Running PRR East Reg Activity. "US Army Supply TrainB" (part of PRR-ERactpack5.zip @ CLW. US_Army_Supply_TrainB.zip found in folder "final act")

OR stops, message appears, sounds run.

At the same route point I keep running into the error message "system null reference exception". Most often a save right before and then a restart will overcome this .... not this time.

The log appears to be pointing towards a AI train/traffic problem (steam related) ....... mentioning elapsed time and MSTS Steam locomotive viewer.

Attached is screenshot of F5/ AI traffic display at time of stoppage, screenshot of message, OR Log, and binary blender configuration. (BBC for you chaps)

Anything I can do to fix this. Route runs well, all activities installed with good paths, etc. Other than a couple of missing sound, some track node/signal errors, boiler log entries and other stuff no major loading problems, route usually runs fine. First time running this specific activity.

(note - yep those are not PRR colors in the cabview, have not gotten around to changing them, or could not find cvf with correct view.)

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: ORx2378.jpg
  • Attached Image: PRREastReg.jpg

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   R H Steele 

• Executive Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:33 PM

Don't bother, unless someone sees something in log that is possibly a bug. I think I found the problem within the activity. Reworking and running same, no worries.

[edit - later that same day] >>>Runs fine, only bug was the one found in the teeth of the nut sitting in the cab.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users