• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Another System.ArgumentOutof RangeException error Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gary54 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Inactive
  • Simulator:OR

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:23 PM

I am running activities (both homemade and otherwise) on the CSX W&A Sub (freeware but I upgraded the route to include more scenery but no modifications of interactives) to get some idea of how far the AI dispatcher can go with meets, etc (X2322). I’ve run three activities without any problems other than occasionally being run into a siding for no apparent reason (i.e., no oncoming traffic), the most recent being run with X2319. Most recently, I've been trying to run a somewhat more complicated activity that includes some slow-moving trains in front of the Player train (causing us to run on yellows) as well as some oncoming traffic. I have once again encountered the Nan mph problem (the first time on this route). However, that is not the problem I am addressing here. Rather, the activity has crashed several times with the following error: System.ArgumentOutofRangeException:Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. I have attached the log that accompanied the crash. The error name(?) seems rather specific and I have seen it mentioned in a number of posts, but I have no idea what is means. Given that I have not encountered this error on this route yet, perhaps it has something to do with the activity and/or rolling stock.

Any thoughts regarding what this error signifies would be appreciated. Thanks for any help with this and the almost daily improvements of Open Rails.

Gary

Attached File(s)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users