• You cannot reply to this topic

lost shape textures Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   asteph627 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:open rails

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:27 PM

Hi everyone,

I hate to rehash a previous problem, but I have another route experiencing the same problem. I am using version X2319 to run activities on the NS East River District (Bluefield District). Upon trying to run the activity X NS 3399, I am encountering grey squares where tree textures should be. I ran the same activity in the explore mode and the tree textures are there. However, running in other than explore mode, the textures are not loading. I am enclosing the Log file but am unable to get any pictures to send, for examination. If anyone has any suggestions on getting pictures to print, I would appreciate the help.

AJ Stephany

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   ATW 

• Engineer
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:MSTS Open Rails

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:33 AM

I experienced the same problem especially in different seasons beside Summer and thought since I have a 64bit CPU with a 4GB Graphic card would help with large address aware checked but no luck on the seasons difference.

#3 User is offline   asteph627 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:open rails

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:52 AM

View PostATW, on 27 June 2014 - 01:33 AM, said:

I experienced the same problem especially in different seasons beside Summer and thought since I have a 64bit CPU with a 4GB Graphic card would help with large address aware checked but no luck on the seasons difference.

Thanks ATW. I changed the season from Autumn to Summer on the activity and all textures loaded.

AJ

#4 User is offline   disc 

• Foreman Of Engines
  • Group: Private - Open Rails Developer
  • Simulator:OpenRails

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:25 AM

if i remember correctly, someone said that OR always loads all summer textures, no matter which season is set. That's why for example for winter it loads the summer+winter textures. When i use large address aware i don't have missing textures, but i have heavy stuttering at some places with dense scenery if the season is not summer.

#5 User is offline   James Ross 

• Open Rails Developer
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:43 PM

View Postdisc, on 28 June 2014 - 08:25 AM, said:

if i remember correctly, someone said that OR always loads all summer textures, no matter which season is set. That's why for example for winter it loads the summer+winter textures. When i use large address aware i don't have missing textures, but i have heavy stuttering at some places with dense scenery if the season is not summer.

I don't believe this is the case, but there are probably some loading issues. Especially with some routes that don't provide all the correct .env files...

#6 User is offline   ATW 

• Engineer
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:MSTS Open Rails

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

But with even different seasons besides summer and using large address aware, are trainsets be missing textures too is what I experienced even with MSTS env off.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users