• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Timetable concept Alternative way to define running of trains

#671 User is offline   Laci1959 

• Foreman Of Engines
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:Alföld

Posted 01 April 2024 - 10:38 PM

When something is not working as one would like in a particular situation, don't immediately cry "error".

Hello.

One more thing about Mr Roeter's writing. Everyone experiences the above phenomenon, but they don't know what to think and are surprised. Maybe if it had been explained in the manual, no one would have called out an error.
However, I would like to ask if the route of a train that arrived earlier on a neighboring track goes to the railway switch, what happens to the switch?
1. Nothing happens, the railway switch will be for me.
2. The railway switch switches to the part of the train standing on the other track, which travels only up to this point.

Sincerely, Laci 1959

#672 User is offline   joe_star 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 16 April 2024 - 02:45 AM

Hello,

Another observation which may have some relationship to above but in an opposite way. I noticed that if at the start of my activity the train is already within the same track section as the station platform, a stop is triggered even if the train is still a great distance from the platform (up to 800m). I don't see this behavior at other stations (albeit timetable mode is a little less strict with the station distances than activity mode I believe).

Anyone else observed this? Is my supposition true that the reason is because the train is already on the same track section as the platform is?

• 68 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users