• You cannot reply to this topic

Floating Amtrak Train and now for my next trick.... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   R H Steele 

• Executive Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:40 PM

For my next trick I will saw this train in half. Just finished installing the monon-2 V17 and all the activities that came with it. The route runs. Got everything working except two activities that showed up as load errors in Open Rails. Era 2000 Hammond to Chicago Amtrak is this one. Funny thing, while all the correct paths, service, and consists are in the folders, they do not show up in the MSTS editor. Finally after making some compatibility and privilege changes the activity showed up but with no player service listed and none of the paths were listed, I know there is a platform/track issue from the log. Although why everything does not show up in the editor is something I'm still working on.

I thought, what the heck, I would run OR and just see if it opened. Well, I'm impressed it opened The train also runs, about 20 or so feet in the air, over some levees that have track laid until it meets the main line in a yard and the regular route begins. Quite interesting. Did Rick Berg forget the end of the line here. I think it's probably a path error. Still looking into it.

Also why the genesis was chosen for the player consist, I don't know.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: floater.png
  • Attached Image: Monon-2 V17.png

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users