• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Change of Clouds Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Monty 

• Hostler
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:37 PM

We have at present the key combo Ctrl +/= to change the clouds in OR. Would it be possible to hard code this in so that a gradual change of clouds to some degree occurred automatically as you go along a route. The degree of change could vary from no cloud to heavy or just a small change. I know that we can do it manually but having it done by OR would add a lot of interest to the sim, an auto weather change of sorts. I suppose the limitation would be how resource hungry this feature would be. As the "use MSTS environments " item does not work for me correctly perhaps the option of having a few different cloud formation choices on the OR start menu might be another way to go as at presents the same clouds all the time becomes a little boring. Room for thought, any other ideas? Cheers Ziggy

#2 User is offline   R H Steele 

• Executive Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:46 PM

View PostMonty, on 19 April 2014 - 04:37 PM, said:

As the "use MSTS environments " item does not work for me correctly
Cheers Ziggy

My understanding is that it's not fully implemented yet. Anything under experimental is just that - "experimental" - subject to changes, removal, revisions, etc. You might post your thoughts or requests in this thread ...
http://www.elvastowe...h-list-2014-04/ Under Open Rails/Discussion/ ORTS Wish List - 2014 -04. There's a new Wish List thread started around the first of the month and an Index named "ORTS Wish List Index" at the top of the Discussion page. You may find that someone else has made specific requests concerning the environment. I know there have been several environmental threads.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users