• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

X2127 crashing and unable to resume Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gary54 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Inactive
  • Simulator:OR

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:31 PM

Recently, I have started running some activities over an upgraded version of the D&H Bridgeline Route. The latest activity entails one to assemble the train comprised of autoracks in Mohawk Yard and run it to Mechanicsville Yard. The problems I am having are occurring with X2127; however I was able to run the activity to completion with an earlier experimental version several weeks ago (unfortunately, I cannot recall the version designation). I assembled the train without trouble and, after being held in the yard for five minutes to allow an AI train to pass, we were able to get underway. The train moved for perhaps a mile or two before OR crashed. The attached log (OpenRailsLog 1) provides information related to the crash. Though I really have no idea what any of this means, I can see that RaildDriver appears to figure in the problem. Following this, I decided to try resuming from a valid save; this, too, crashed. In fact, it never started. The attached log OpenRailsLog 2 provides information about this crash. I need to stress that this activity did work in the past. I should also point out that there was no hint of trouble immediately before the crash.

Thanks for any input.

Cheers,

Gary

Attached File(s)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users