Elvas Tower: "train orders" tab? - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"train orders" tab? not sure if this goes here, but whatever.... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   sawyer811 

• Foreman Of Engines
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:Trainz/MSTS

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:59 AM

Ok, so since downloading the newest experiment OR release (and man is it a beauty!) I've finally been able to run proper activities again...long story that's neither here nor there. But along the way, I've hit a bit of a snag:

I seem to remember that, like MSTS, ORTS had a sort of "train orders/instructions/etc." tab, that gave you the list of what you were supposed to do in a given session. Maybe I've totally invented that in my head, but I swear there was at one point. My problem, then, is kind of two-fold: 1) since the English-language keyboard shortcut guide is kind of dated, I don't seem to see the button for the train orders tab, if such a thing indeed exists in ORTS. If it does, what key is it bound to?

2) If there is NOT a train orders tab currently present in ORTS, is there any plan to include one at some point? I get kinda tired of writing down my orders in a notebook, however prototypical that may be!

#2 User is offline   copperpen 

• Executive Vice President
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:MSTS & OR

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:33 PM

You will find the train orders as a tab of F1 when in game.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users