• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

unable to resume valid save in X2120 Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Csantucci 

• Member, Board of Directors
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:15 AM

Thanks James, notice window has an acceptable dimension now (even if I would prefer not to have it), however I would move it to a screen edge (or couldn't you do it movable as the other pop-up windows, even I see that it's not easy to move a disappearing window?)

#12 User is online   James Ross 

• Open Rails Developer
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:22 AM

View PostCsantucci, on 27 March 2014 - 10:15 AM, said:

Thanks James, notice window has an acceptable dimension now (even if I would prefer not to have it), however I would move it to a screen edge (or couldn't you do it movable as the other pop-up windows, even I see that it's not easy to move a disappearing window?)

I should probably explain its purpose: it is going to be notifying you of things which are relevant to driving the train, such as distance to the end of the platform (or the cars you're coupling to) and such like. It should therefore not obscure too much of what you're doing but should be visible and readable without you changing focus too much. I am sure it'll go through many iterations before we settle on a final size and place, but I do not think it is helpful for it to be moveable (the text size will be adjustable with the new UI though).

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users