• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kudos to the developers! Another Bug Fix Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sid P. 

• Conductor
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails / MSTS

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:01 PM

I just downloaded X2078, and successfully ran an activity for the Mactier Route created by Skyline Activity Generator
that would not run under X2045 or earlier without crashing at startup!
(Previously I could only run it after modifying one of the traffic paths - deleting a wait point to avoid the error:
"Error: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.", etc.)

And I did not even have to report it! Thanks for the great work.

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   Sid P. 

• Conductor
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails / MSTS

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:16 PM

Some neat and unannounced (at least for me) features (not bug fixes) - noticed in X2250 + :

1. You can switch back from "Manual" to "Auto Signal" with Ctrl-M without reducing your speed to zero, whenever you get back on the activity path. This works nicely when you are coming out of a siding after doing a pickup or setout in the activity.

2. The F7 display now shows the Traffic service name above the lead locomotive of AI consists - this helps a lot in developing activities.

Thanks again,
Sid

#3 User is offline   R H Steele 

• Executive Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:50 PM

View PostSid P., on 24 May 2014 - 01:16 PM, said:

Some neat and unannounced (at least for me) features (not bug fixes) - noticed in X2250 + :

1. You can switch back from "Manual" to "Auto Signal" with Ctrl-M without reducing your speed to zero, whenever you get back on the activity path. This works nicely when you are coming out of a siding after doing a pickup or setout in the activity.

2. The F7 display now shows the Traffic service name above the lead locomotive of AI consists - this helps a lot in developing activities.

Thanks again,
Sid

I knew about the traffic service name change but the Manual to Auto switch capability is fantastic!! :unsure: :good: ;) OR Dev Team.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users