Elvas Tower: OR exit with error on a nearly circular track ar rev #1955 and higher - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

OR exit with error on a nearly circular track ar rev #1955 and higher Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   BB25187 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:OpenRails MSTS

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:14 AM

Hi all,

Staring with revision #1955, I am experiencing new error when launching an activity on a route which contains a "nearly circular" path. I attach the log file. It used to work properly with any former version of OR.

I can submit the bug and provide the route (this is a route I use to test rolling stock and scenery files I am modeling) if you think it makes sense.

Regards
Vincent

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   roeter 

• Vice President
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:38 PM

Should be corrected in version X1966. Problem occured when explorer mode was started with station-stop logging selected.

Regards,
Rob Roeterdink

#3 User is offline   rdamurphy 

• Open Rails Developer
  • Group: Private - Open Rails Developer
  • Simulator:MSTS - OR

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:07 PM

Reminds me of an old cartoon with a programmer holding a bug report in one hand and his forehead with the other exclaiming: "Why in the world would anyone hold down CTRL - ALT, F7 and click the right mouse button ANYWAY?!?

Robert

#4 User is offline   captain_bazza 

• Chairman, Board of Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:MSTS & OR

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:03 PM

View Postrdamurphy, on 26 January 2014 - 05:07 PM, said:

Reminds me of an old cartoon with a programmer holding a bug report in one hand and his forehead with the other exclaiming: "Why in the world would anyone hold down CTRL - ALT, F7 and click the right mouse button ANYWAY?!?

Robert

Only a train simmer, or maybe a flight simmer, both of whom are ambidextrous! :D

Cheers Bazza

#5 User is offline   R H Steele 

• Executive Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:48 PM

This reminds me of an experience when we first starting using computers to color analyze negatives prior to printing in our commercial photo lab. We were using the old Tandy Computers then, the portable ones with the keyboard that slid into a slot under the monitor. A cable led to the analyzing stack that was mounted in the light beam between the neg stage and the lens. It was the first week and we were all still getting used to them. I was in the darkroom and decided (for what reason I cannot remember) to press several keys in sequence. Something like "CTRL - ALT, F7 and click the right mouse button" - or some such strange sequence. Up popped green lines of code on the monitor. I got my partner who was the digital guy (I was the photo guy), and he said, "How did you do that, you're not supposed to be able to access the program? I had accidentally discovered some sort of backdoor. To this day I still press random keys just to see what will happen, with very surprising results sometimes. No fatalities yet, some artificial respiration needed sometimes.

#6 User is offline   BB25187 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:OpenRails MSTS

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:18 AM

Hi,

I confirm that the problem is fixed with revision #1966.
Thanks for this fix.

Regards

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users