• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

speedproblem in Dutch route Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Pieter 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: Inactive
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:47 PM

I use Open rails since a few weeks. I have a strange problem with the Dutch MSTS "IJsselroute". In an activity with a passengertrain from Zwolle to Deventer I can speed up to 130 km./h between Olst and Deventer (single track), but when I drive any other train in the opposite direction, from Deventer to Olst, the sign for 130 km./h disappears suddenly after the station and I can only drive 40 km./h. the whole track. How can I solve that problem and can you probably do something about it. Is it maybe a bug? Thanks for any answer.
Greetings, Pieter. I drive OR with my raildriver again. It's great!

#2 User is offline   roeter 

• Vice President
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:51 PM

The attached test-version of RunActivity.exe will create print-outs of all track objects on the route as well as the intended train route.
Replace RunActivity.exe in trunk\Program (back up existing version first, ofcourse).
Start the activity - this will create the dump. You can stop as soon as the train-display comes up - there is no need to run to the location where the problem occurs.
A series of text-files is created in C:\temp (make sure this directory exists). Please upload these files (or send them direct by email - through my profile). Please also include the route's *.tdb file.
Using these files I can check what is actually in the route.
Analyzing will take a few days, though.

When done - don't forget to put back the original version!

Test version : Attached File  RunActivity.zip (595.19K)
Number of downloads: 171

Regards,
Rob Roeterdink

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users