• You cannot reply to this topic

Latest activites from SLI for Mactier Sub. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   StLuc 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

Hello,
I bought the latest download from SLI called CP Evolution Trainset.
There is 4 new activity's that come with it, and the first two that I have played with on open rails the signal for some reason do not work right.

For example there is one called Obico Exodus, where you are at Lambton and heading north to Vaughn with a train of empty cars. the first signal that you come to is green and should be red as there will be some trains passing in front of you.

I have tried the activity on MSTS and it works fine ? this is the first time that I have had a problem with Open rails in regards to activity's.

I'm using X1810 if anybody has had the same problem and got the activity's to work right , please share your secret .

Tim

#2 User is offline   dcarleton 

• Fireman

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

When the activity starts, while you're getting your air, do Ctrl M. That tells the dispatcher that you're not ready to go and other trains can get their signals. When you're ready to go, request the railroad back by doing Ctrl M again. Now you'll have a stop signal at the junction.

The dispatcher in OR will often do you a favor and give you precedence over all the other trains when you're first starting an activity, even if that's not what the writer of the activity intended. Giving the railroad back by doing Ctrl M usually addresses that.

#3 User is offline   StLuc 

• Apprentice
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

View Postdcarleton, on 11 October 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

When the activity starts, while you're getting your air, do Ctrl M. That tells the dispatcher that you're not ready to go and other trains can get their signals. When you're ready to go, request the railroad back by doing Ctrl M again. Now you'll have a stop signal at the junction.

The dispatcher in OR will often do you a favor and give you precedence over all the other trains when you're first starting an activity, even if that's not what the writer of the activity intended. Giving the railroad back by doing Ctrl M usually addresses that.

Thanks very much for the help. It works now the way it should.
Tim

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users