Elvas Tower: Information messages - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Information messages How to fix some of the messages in the log file Rate Topic: -----

#1 Inactive_JimJ_*

• Group: Status: Passengers (Obsolete)

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:05 AM

I get quite a few "Information:" messages, some I can figure out & others I can't.
Here are some of them.
A) Information: Skipped unknown shader name BlendTexAlphaDiff first seen in shape g:\microsoft games\train simulator-atsf\routes\atsf clovis sub\shapes\jp1factory1.s

B) Information: Ignored missing animations data in shape g:\microsoft games\train simulator-atsf\routes\atsf clovis sub\shapes\atsf_mp.s

C) Warning: Skipped texture with error: Unknown color channel type 0 in g:\microsoft games\train simulator-atsf\trains\trainset\sli_bn\cabview\../../common.cab/sli_cabs/bn_cab/blank.ace

Any help the eliminate these.
Thanks, Jim

#2 User is offline   captain_bazza 

• Chairman, Board of Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:MSTS & OR

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:59 PM

blank.ace

I believe this texture file, a blank, single colour (no artwork) texture, probably gray, is added to a model by some modeling programs where there are untextured polygons. By 'some modeling programs, I mean those with a mesh to shape conversion plug-in.

jp1factory1.s

This shape appears in MSTS default routes: Japan1, Japan2, and USA1, so it's a commonplace model.

atsf_mp.s

I don't know what this shape is for, but if you have ShapeView installed, you can browse to the relevant file and check whether there's any animation, and if so, check that it works.

Cheers Bazza

#3 User is offline   emufarmer 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: Dispatcher
  • Simulator:Open Rail and MSTS

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:48 PM

Hi Jim

I think atsf_mp belongs to one of Bob Wirths Routes, the mp on the end means Mile Post, just check this in the forum of Trainsims and look for dwkarch

My link

Frank

#4 Inactive_JimJ_*

• Group: Status: Passengers (Obsolete)

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:07 AM

Sorry I was not clear in my questions.
A) Information: Skipped unknown shader name BlendTexAlphaDiff - is this not recognized by OR.
:sign_rockon: Information: Ignored missing animations data in shape - I have uncompressed the 'S" file, & do not see any animation. (this is a mile post)
C) Warning: Skipped texture with error: Unknown color channel type 0 - I have opened & resaved this file, with no change in message.

Thanks, Jim

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users