Elvas Tower: A possible pat on the back for the OR devs (and the Bernina Bahn) - Elvas Tower

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A possible pat on the back for the OR devs (and the Bernina Bahn) Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Lindsayts 

• Superintendant
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:52 PM

ChrisD, on 19 April 2013 - 03:01 AM, said:

Yes, and wouldn´t it be nice if OR . . . .

I think we are being a little carried away here, myself included, due to the fantastic development OR has gone through. :)

We are at a Pre Release 0. 8. something. Still we are starting to see OR as a fully fledged, high quality TrainSim.

Sure, we would want OR to "remember" our preferred settings for each route.

We can, but having chosen to run the latest beta at all times, we render our saves invalid. (That is part of the deal, remember) :pardon:

I think it is fair to the OR Team, that we save this request ´till later, don´t You think? :)

ChrisD

The statement is _____NOT______ any kind of criticism of the OR devs, its just really a statement of my philospophy from many years as a technician maintain complex systems. The more one plays around with such systems the greater the chance of breaking it, often with serious consequences.

Lindsay

#12 Inactive_nyc01_*

• Group: Status: Passengers (Obsolete)

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:06 PM

Lindsayts, on 20 April 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

The more one plays around with such systems the greater the chance of breaking it, often with serious consequences.

Lindsay

Couldn't that be avoided when one actually knows what they are doing?

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users