Elvas Tower: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException problem with default routes Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Smecty 

• Hostler
  • Group: Status: Active Member

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

Hello,

Loving 0.8; many routes that just crawl in MSTS are now workable. Still some signalling woes, but much better that 0.7: real progress. My hat is off to all of you gentlemen for your un-selfish work.

I am having a problem, however, with - oddly enough - some default routes I turned into mini routes so that I could modify them. The route in question is the default Europe 1 route: Settle & Carlisle. When I go to run it I get the following error message that is a game-breaker:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Non-negative number required. Parameter name: count
at System.Io.BinaryReader.ReadBytes(Int32 count)
etc., etc., etc.

Does this refer to a value I could modify in the .trk file or something like that?

Cheers,

Dave

#2 User is offline   Smecty 

• Hostler
  • Group: Status: Active Member

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:09 AM

Problem fixed. OR nicely provided me (in the log file that dumps on your desktop) the name of a .w file that was causing the problem. Turned out it was corrupt; it would not uncompress. I simply copied an original from my backup install on an external drive to the folder and allowed the overwrite. Voila, OR loaded!

Cheers,

Dave

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users