Elvas Tower: Minor Problems with CN SD70M-2 locomotives also the route too - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Minor Problems with CN SD70M-2 locomotives also the route too Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   jpmackay 

• Conductor
  • Group: Status: R.I.P. or just Retired

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:50 AM

You will find OpenRailsLog.txt in zip file and will see the errors in it. I would like to know how to fix with the ammeter_cabs in payware locomotives, MLT CN SD70M-2. Also you will see the other errors too on the payware route of Maple Leaf Tracks CN Bala Subdivision 1.5 too.

Thank you,

John

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   BillC 

• Conductor
  • Group: Private - Open Rails Developer

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:25 AM

View Postjpmackay, on 28 September 2012 - 05:50 AM, said:

You will find OpenRailsLog.txt in zip file and will see the errors in it. I would like to know how to fix with the ammeter_cabs in payware locomotives, MLT CN SD70M-2. Also you will see the other errors too on the payware route of Maple Leaf Tracks CN Bala Subdivision 1.5 too.

Thank you,

John

John,
The ControlType AMMETER_ABS appears to be a type unique to MLT. Thus is not decoded by OR. One possible solution may be to replace AMMETER_ABS with the more common generic AMPS, used with most locomotives, in .cvf file for this locomotive. Also there a "Warning: Cab control size 5x8 is smaller than frame size 21x21..." which could also result in an improper or no display for the ammeter.

As this is a payware route I am unable to test any of the above.

#3 User is offline   jpmackay 

• Conductor
  • Group: Status: R.I.P. or just Retired

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:05 AM

View PostBillC, on 28 September 2012 - 07:25 AM, said:

John,
The ControlType AMMETER_ABS appears to be a type unique to MLT. Thus is not decoded by OR. One possible solution may be to replace AMMETER_ABS with the more common generic AMPS, used with most locomotives, in .cvf file for this locomotive. Also there a "Warning: Cab control size 5x8 is smaller than frame size 21x21..." which could also result in an improper or no display for the ammeter.

As this is a payware route I am unable to test any of the above.

Bill

Want to say thank you for your reply. Hopefully one of the member on Open Rails developement group have the payware stuff from Maple Leaf Tracks so he or they can test this and and fix the problem before the next release if possible.

Thank you again,

John

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users