• Simulator:MSTS OR

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:05 PM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=1426
File Name: Apollo Movie Theater 1930
File Submitter: CrisGer
File Submitted: 24 Jun 2012
File Category: Buildings

Apollo Movie Theater 1930

This is a typical small movie theater from California from the 1930s, with entrance, foyer, Marquee and ticket booth and a stand alone sign all with night textures. These theaters were the heart of the movie industry and spread all across the country and then the world. Hollywood became legend and the lights of the theaters have never gone out.

This shape is by Don Brynelsen. I created night textures and the textures for the day time as well. Don very kindly gave permission in his read me for repaints with credit. I do appreciate his generosity in making this, one of the few theaters we have for MSTS.

It will be found under CG Builidings once it is installed in the route with the Route Editor.

There is an alternative Red coloured Marque sign with the same theater name in a folder to switch if you want to.

Click here to download this file

#2 User is offline   CrisGer 

• Member, Board of Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:MSTS OR

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

Just a heads up this is a fairly large model, because I included SNOW textures even tho there is no snow in the region it is designed for, but even then, i had to downsize some of the textures to keep the overall package from being over 11 MB, if you would like the larger and more detailed textures or would like the texture templates to do re paints just let me know and I will be happy to send them to you.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users