Elvas Tower: horseshoe curve route - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

horseshoe curve route a problem running the route in open rails. Rate Topic: -----

#1 Inactive_tim44_*

• Group: Status: Passengers (Obsolete)

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:17 PM

Hi everyone.

can anyone help me with a problem.when ever i run open rails and like if i have 2 trains running like close to each other in time.one will go through and the other will get close to where im at and stop,the reverse and fly backwards,plus if i have like 3 units on the train,2 dont show up for some reason,so can anyone help me with my problem and help me fix it.

thank you.

#2 User is offline   longiron 

• Open Rails Developer
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails, MSTS editors

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:55 PM

View Posttim44, on 15 August 2011 - 12:17 PM, said:

Hi everyone.

can anyone help me with a problem.when ever i run open rails and like if i have 2 trains running like close to each other in time.one will go through and the other will get close to where im at and stop,the reverse and fly backwards,plus if i have like 3 units on the train,2 dont show up for some reason,so can anyone help me with my problem and help me fix it.

thank you.

Please attach the OpenRails log file to any request for assistance, you can usually find it on your desktop. Without the log file, it's almost impossible to diagnose your problems. This is very important.

Those ENGs that don't show up? Please provide full description of those models, including where they can be downloaded for testing.

Regarding your first issue with AI trains, the current Open Rails AI dispatcher is not complete and exhibits unusual behavior with situations. Although I've never heard of the situation you describe. The next release will have a far superior AI control system.
chris

#3 Inactive_tim44_*

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:02 PM

ok thank you,ill do the checking on what you have said.now even if i put a ai train starting at 0800 and another at 0815,neither one shows up at all,so very confused.oh the engines i had told you about were i believe the fxe es44's or c44's not sure but they are in train sim. fxe_e44ac.3pack.zip or fxeac4400cw_3.zip was the files of the engines that im having trouble with in openrailes for horseshoe curve.

thank you.

p.s next time i try to run it ill send that report for you.

thank you again.

#4 User is offline   longiron 

• Open Rails Developer
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails, MSTS editors

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:04 AM

View Posttim44, on 15 August 2011 - 06:02 PM, said:

ok thank you,ill do the checking on what you have said.now even if i put a ai train starting at 0800 and another at 0815,neither one shows up at all,so very confused.oh the engines i had told you about were i believe the fxe es44's or c44's not sure but they are in train sim. fxe_e44ac.3pack.zip or fxeac4400cw_3.zip was the files of the engines that im having trouble with in openrailes for horseshoe curve.

p.s next time i try to run it ill send that report for you.

thank you again.

You don't need to re-run anything. The OR log file records the last time you ran an activity, it doesn't update until the next time you run an activity, so it's already on your desktop.

#5 Inactive_tim44_*

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:06 PM

ok ill post the log on here for you.thank you so far for what you have said and hope this can be solved.

Attached File(s)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users