File Size
5.83MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
FOR RAILWORKS AND RAILSIMULATOR
A scenery model by Captain Bazza

The work is freeware and maybe used as such without further permission. It is NOT public domain. I'd like to hear if you use for a route, thanks.

The famous 1937 IoW PS Ryde, in memory of a much loved ship, now dismantled.

Two versions, for RS and RW.
Read the instructions, please.

Special thanks to Phil Baines for his patience and advice, also for processing my source files through the mysteries of procreation for RW.

Also, to Ian Beeby and Jeff Layfield, for without their subtle hints the Ryde would have remained forgotten; but now she lives again.

Ryde was built in 1937 and was taken into the RN and transformed into HMS Ryde, reverting to her civilian role after the war. Photos of her in her wartime guise are rare. I have chosen to model her minus the awful post-war tripod mast, with radar. She was fitted quite early with a set, which help her navigate the Solent in foggy weather. Although not shown here, the model flies the Solent pilot's flag, plus company flag.

I regard Ryde as perhaps my finest scenery model and it's been a pleasure to build her. So, please treat her with respect.

SFX, night lightingFX, shadowFX, static model, smokeFX. (Cheers, Phil.)

You can add passengers and crew to her decks if you know how, which I don't, but it's been done.

High detail model, two LODs. No reported visual or FPS in RW and presume RS. She looks awesome in RWs water reflections.

Cheers Bazza
1 Nov 2009

Original File Name = BAZZA-RS-RW-PS Ryde-DL.zip

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

26 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
25 guests, 0 Anonymous Users