31 December 2010 - 06:21 AM
File Size
2.68MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
1940'S Coca-Cola Highway Van Set Version 1.0
Original model White Trucks by Frank Musick and modified by Tim Muir.
Original textures by Niko Moritz, used by permission and modified by Frank Musick and Tim Muir.

These are models originally made by Frank Musick using Niko Moritz's excellent textures modified by me for a forthcoming variety of different vehicles. These Coka-Cola rigs are the third release of my versions of Frank Musick's White WH-4 model in 2 truck-trailer combos, a single tractor along with two versions each of the 22-ft skirted trailers and 24-ft box trailers in grounded and "in transit" modes.

Again, credit must go to Niko Moritz for the original art, a first class illustrator and modeler. He was kind enough to grant his permission for the use of his textures on the basic model. I modified the original artwork expanding upon it to create the various graphic representations for the many rigs coming in future releases. I deeply apprciate Mr. Moritz's generosity.

Credits:

Niko Moritz for permission to use his textures as a base for construction of this model. http://www.eevamoritz.com/aut.html
Frank Musick for graciously sharing his original meshes and texture maps so that I could make these and other models.
Thank You

Tim Muir
August 20, 2009
Railroad Earth

Original File Name = coke_rigs.zip

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: MORNING STAR - Steam Barge
In Category: Vehicles
Screenshot

File Name: Spokane Portland & Seattle Box Car 10085
In Category: Box Cars Std Gauge

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

16 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
16 guests, 0 Anonymous Users