File Size
72.38MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Portland mine
Shaft House No. 2

Located at the top of the original Mine complex located above the rest of the mine structures.

Victor, Colorado

This was the second and upper shaft of the Portland Mine. This was the largest of the mines in the region and developed over the years into a very successful venture that later on included all of the resources of the Independence Mine and Mill next to it. This Shaft House changed over the years with alternations and I may model some of the later forms of it and release them later. This is created with the best information we have currently but some of the back side is based soley on the Sandborn Map and we could not verify the form of the buildings so it is a best guess at this point until more data can be found.

This series could not have been done without extensive research and the help of colleagues in the Historical research field of the early mines of Colorado especially including Linda Irene Tingvik with her kind permission, she also shared the historic Sandborn insurance maps that allows the creation of this complex

This model includes night and snow textures. It is medium poly so can be used for both MSTS and Open Rails.

Rights and Restrictions: you may freely use, rework and repaint this model, TSM source files is included. The only restriction is that this model may not be sold or used in commercial pay ware without my express permission. You can reach me at the e mail below. It may also be converted to Railworks, Trainz or any other sim format I would appreciate notice and a copy of your finished work.

Installation:
Place the shape and texture files into your route folders and add the ref entry to your ref list. I use the 257 texture setting so that this will correctly display both snow and night textures.

Chris Gerlach (CrisGer)
October 2015

chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

17 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
17 guests, 0 Anonymous Users