File Size
65.85MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
THE MARIE MINE

Bell Hill, Altman, Colorado

Small Shaft Mine located in Altman, Colorado. Very little record exists of this mine other than one photograph showing the building and the head framee and tailing piles. It was served by 28 team hore drays, as the Railroad had not reached that area when this mine was established. It may have survived the fire that took most of the town in the early 1900s but that is unknown.

Derived from Historic sources . and 1 photograph.

This model includes night and snow textures. It is medium poly so can be used for both MSTS and Open Rails.

Rights and Restrictions: you may freely use, rework and repaint this model, TSM source files is included. The only restriction is that this model may not be sold or used in commerical pay ware wthout my express permssion. You can reach me at the e mail below. It may also be converted to Raiworks, Trainz or any other sim format I would appreciate notice and a copy of your finished work.

Installation:
Place the shape and texture files into your route folders and add the ref entry to your ref list. I use the 257 texture setting so that this will correctly display both snow and night textures.

Chris Gerlach (CrisGer)
October 2015
chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: NP 2-8-0 F-1 No.60 FIX for dragging tender wheel.
In Category: Beta Test Files
Screenshot

File Name: HousePack 2014-01-09
In Category: Buildings

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

35 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
34 guests, 0 Anonymous Users