File Size
51.89MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
The Moose Gold Mine Company Mine
Elkton, Colorado

Shaft House,Ore House, Power House, as historically correct from photos, and a Sandborn Map.

Other structures available seperately including Bunk House, Office and WC and Houses.

Located 1/2 mile N.E. Elkton Post Office

This set of structures was the central core of the Moose Gold Mine Company Mine on Raven Hill, Elkton Colorado around 1912. This was a medium sized mine that was typical of many that were established in the region and flourished using original extraction and processing methods. Each mine provided its own power, compressed air and distributed the waste into Tailings piles near by.

This model is based on historic photos and careful research carried out by me for many months. Some of the textures were sourced from research by Linda Irene Tingvik with her kind permission, others are from historic Colorado Structures from the period. Extensive research determined finally the correct layout thanks again to Linda's great assistance.

This model includes night and snow textures. It is medium poly so can be used for both MSTS and Open Rails.

Rights and Restrictions: you may freely use, rework and repaint this model, TSM source files is included. The only restriction is that this model may not be sold or used in commercial pay ware without my express permission. You can reach me at the e mail below. It may also be converted to Railworks, Trainz or any other sim format I would appreciate notice and a copy of your finished work.

Installation:
Place the shape and texture files into your route folders and add the ref entry to your ref list. I use the 257 texture setting so that this will correctly display both snow and night textures.

Chris Gerlach (CrisGer)
August 2015

chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

17 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
16 guests, 0 Anonymous Users