Click here to visit support topic
KEROSENE LANTERN 1900

274 Polys 2000 mtr LOD

Three Version Set

Standard Lit
Standard Unlit
Railroad Red Lamp Warning Lit and Unlit Versions

Night textures are present for all.

This essential lantern was found just about everywhere but especially in Railroad work. This is provided in three versions, each with night textures: Standard Kerosene lantern lit, Standard Kerosene Lantern Unlit and a Railroad Red Warning Version.

This is a low poly model which can be used at any distance as it has sufficient detail to be seen close up.

Credits:

The model and texture are created by me, but the skills that allow me to offer this have been graciously aided by many especially Tim Muir, Capt. Bazza, Jeff Farquar, John Fielding, Larry Mullett, Refman, Rick (The Grindre) and many many others at the Elvas Tower, UK Train Sim and beyond. For this help and guidance I am very grateful. Thanks to HighBall and Jeff Farquar for testing this set.

Use:

you may use this for any MSTS or OR route. You may not use it for any commercial purpose other than inclusion in a low cost library release such as the UK Train sim route sets that allow people to gain access to routes and equipment at a low cost.

No liability is assured or given. Use at your own risk and please be careful of fire using any lit lamps. Be sure to secure the lantern securely when used on board trains, wagons, steamships or other transport.

You may use, mod and alter this model as you wish, please send me a copy of any variations you do. You do not need to obtain individual permission for this, and if i vanish this permission is in perpetuity. Enjoy.

there is a master Texture TGA file in the folder called ZPAINT for you to use for making modifications if you wish.

Chris Gerlach
CrisGer
Elvas Tower
July 2014

chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

There were no comments found for this file

Page 1 of 1

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: GN Freight Pack 1
In Category: Activities
Screenshot

File Name: D&RG Caboose 0548
In Category: NG Caboose

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

24 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
24 guests, 0 Anonymous Users