Last Updated
07 June 2019 - 09:32 PM
File Size
6MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Support Topic
Click here to visit support topic
Welcome to the "Streamlines Rebuilt" project.

This is entry #1. V1.5

*Change Log*

• Corrected Several Syntax Errors in the End File (This should fix any missing errors you may have been experiencing)
  • Updated a few wonky sound files
  • Minor Physics Tweak (Slightly too little independent braking power)

This download includes a Burlington Northern F45. (Original Model By Danny Beck) The unit has been retrofitted to Open Rails standards with new smoke effects, lighting effects, custom sound, custom cab, revamped textures, and color corrections! (Created By Dugen Pippenger)

This Unit Features:

Custom Cab
<li>Custom Sound
<li>Illuminated Number Boards
<li>Custom Horn
<li>Operating Beacon
<li>Prototypical Lighting
<li>Upgraded Textures

This unit requires external downloads!

<li>shrf45cb.zip (TrainSim.com) Available Here: https://www.trainsim...right&fid=26540
<li>emd645f.zip (TrainSim.com) Available Here: https://www.trainsim...right&fid=19518

Installation Instructions:
<li>Unzip BNF45.zip to a location on your computer
<li>Copy the unzip folder "BN_F45_6618" to the TRAINSET folder of your Open Rails Installation
<li>Install the Cab and Sound file per their installation instructions
<li>Create a consist and enjoy!

Thank You for your Interest!

Disclaimer: This units shape file is publicly available on TrainSim.com for redistribution. Please refer to the original statement from Danny Beck contained within the file!

Download File
Page 1 of 1

Comments

mrmosky 

07 June 2019 - 10:29 AM | #1
I downloaded the files and found a small problem with the .eng file. There are a couple of entries like this - BN F45 6618 which need to have an underscore to prevent spaces like this - BN_F45_6618 and then it will work ok.

Looks good in the sim!

Geoff

DukeTheEngineer 

07 June 2019 - 09:28 PM | #2

mrmosky, on 07 June 2019 - 12:29 PM, said:

I downloaded the files and found a small problem with the .eng file. There are a couple of entries like this - BN F45 6618 which need to have an underscore to prevent spaces like this - BN_F45_6618 and then it will work ok.Looks good in the sim!Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for your valuable constructive feedback! I will go back in and make a quick update to the file. This is my first foray into content creation so please forgive any rough track we may experience along the way!

Dugen

DukeTheEngineer 

07 June 2019 - 09:34 PM | #3

mrmosky, on 07 June 2019 - 12:29 PM, said:

I downloaded the files and found a small problem with the .eng file. There are a couple of entries like this - BN F45 6618 which need to have an underscore to prevent spaces like this - BN_F45_6618 and then it will work ok.Looks good in the sim!Geoff

The issue has been resolved with update V1.5.

Dugen
Page 1 of 1

Toggle random files Random Files

Screenshot

File Name: River Tow Boat
In Category: Vehicles
Screenshot

File Name: Hall Tunnel Mine
In Category: Buildings

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File:
ORTS upgrade for some locomotives - WIP by Weter  (submitted 11 April 2024 - 12:33 PM)

31 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
31 guests, 0 Anonymous Users