• Simulator:ORTS

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:37 AM

http://www.elvastowe...reenshot&id=848
File Name: Colorado & Southern Passenger Cars
File Submitter: atsf37l
File Submitted: 12 Oct 2009
File Updated: 02 Jan 2011
File Category: NG Passenger Cars

These cars are repaints of Doug Jones' neat little Uintah Combine #1 and are released here with his permission. The Uintah combine is just a bit shorter than anything used on the C&S, D&RGW or RGS but is the closest car that has yet been produced to the passenger equipment of our favorite Colorado Lines. You will find that most of the cars offered are just one window short of how long they should be but they are great 'interim' passenger cars until someone makes the real ones. ^_^

Offered here are C&S Baggage cars 1 and 2, Coaches 50, 52 and 75, and Parlor Car 911. The cars are modeled in Pullman Green.

To install these cars, unzip the file to a location of your choice and then copy it into the root of your MSTS installation. Overwrite if necessary.

A big "Thank You" to Doug Jones and to Howard Saunders for many of the textures and physics used on these cars.

Enjoy!

Original File Name = CandSPassenger.zip

Click here to download this file

#2 User is offline   CrisGer 

• Member, Board of Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:MSTS OR

Posted 01 May 2010 - 02:10 PM

Herb i just found your fine Colorado Southern and Durango passenger cars with GREAT appreciation. I live in Pagosa Springs, and have studied the narrow guage routes of Colorado for years now with great iterest and go see what is left when i can. Last year I discovered an abandoned set of cattle cars with the cattle still in them on the remains of the line from Pagosa to Chama. History lurks. These are such nice cars and i have been very tired of running the bumble bee coloured ones that i hate, and have no idea why they have kept on the D&SNG ah well, here are the real and nice green ones and i wanted to thank you. Sad to say, i am past my quota for the week, so will have to come back to get these. but i needed to thank you.

btw, i grew up in San Diego and Santa Barbara and have enjoyed running some of the old steamers that i knew when i was a lad, well knew of and saw a few of still, ..like this:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5356/thedaylightheadingtosan.jpg

but i do love the NG history
thanks so much

chris

#3 User is offline   atsf37l 

• Executive Vice President
  • Group: Status: First Class
  • Simulator:ORTS

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:36 AM

You're welcome! I like the different "surf" lines as well, mostly south of LA though. :sign_rockon:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users